Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Birthday To'ilose!


My middle child (#3) turned 6 on April 8th and has been waiting for that day for the last 2 weeks. She literally was doing a countdown. It was almost annoying because it was like, "12 more days til my birthday, right Mom?.... 8 more days til my birthday right Mom?" all the way down to..."Tomorrow is my birthday huh Mom?!?!" She really really wanted to go to Maui with Ronnie and Dave's family since Raasse was joining them but I told her she was staying in Utah for her birthday and she was bummed at first and kept saying, "Me and Raasse should switch since I got all A's and Raas got only B's." Lol! But my sister in law Tofi got a buddy pass for her to go to Maui so I surprised her with her birthday trip right before Ronnie them picked them up to go the airport. She was sooooo excited she said absolutely nothing. She just had a look of surprise and astonishment but completely mute. And if you know how Lose is, she is so talkative and just gibber gabbers all day.....which IS annoying. But when something is really exciting or makes her super happy, she's pretty much SPEECHLESS and she gets really embarrassed. I can't explain how you can put those two emotions together but Lose can. Thanks Tofi and Dave for the buddy passes for my two....and thanks for adding them to your travel group that already was a party of 9. Here's a pic of Lose right before she left to the airport with big sis Sei.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaww, Happy Birthday Lo! Love you! Have fun in Maui... btw- I'm SO jealous. When I was six I think I got a barbie and a happy meal. Lol

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Aunty Lele for the buddy pass! We're having FUN! Lose probably got sick from the beach and no sunshine. So sad! Will call you later so you can "console" her over the phone :)

Elvina said...

Oh my bad, I didn't know Raase's buddy pass was from Lele....for reals. Awww....well I'll tell her to her face next time I see her.

"Love or Perish" - W. H. Auden said...

GOSH VINA YOU'RE GIRLS ARE SOOOOO PRETTY. HAPPY BLATED BDAY LOSE GIRL!

Ok sis for the photo collages I have on my page I use BIGHUGELABS.COM, under MOSAIC MAKER. it's super easy and fun and great way to compund pics into one space....enjoy!!!!!!

Jenilyn said...

so i have been missing in action from the blog scene but as i'm checking out your blog i seriously cannot get over how EVERY SINGLE PERSON in your family is absolutely gorgeous....can you guys share some already? hahahaha! serious vina...i'm jealous!