Sunday, March 1, 2009

Old Pictures....


I haven't seen this picture forever and i love old pictures and old memories. Just a quick background on this photo... we took it at South Towne Mall at some photo studio there. I can't remember the name....argh! It's gonna bug me until i remember. Sisters, help me out. Anyways, my brother Billy was the reason for this picture. We took different shots with our personal families and what not but my mom wanted one with just us and Elder Wright. After we were done with this session, we went straight to the MTC to send him off. He served in Samoa and came back fluent in Samoan AND Tongan. We only had 3 grandkids at this time...Seijah, Siaosi and Raass were it. Lele was still single too! Ha! Anyways, just thought I'd share this picture. Lele, I think u have the BIG ONE with everyone in it. Wish I had a smaller version of that to post on here cause the three little ones were soooo young and cutie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE Blog, Love the picture!

Lele said...

yay! I can leave comments. Yeah, the place is called PHOTOGENIX and no, I don't have the picture -- Ronnie has it....like I told you in person yesterday. But it's soo much cooler to type it!